If You Suffer From: Bloating, gas, chronic constipation,
and The lack of urge to defecate!! Then..
You Need A Colon Cleanse: For Colon detoxification,
digestive system cleansing & digestive tract toning!!
Flush your digestive tract with a Good Colon Cleanse Prog. at least 2 times per year,
Get rid of Intestinal Parasites & Worms say *Constipation No More*
History of Colon cleansing
The efficacy of colon cleansing is based on the concept of "auto-intoxication", the idea that food enters the intestine and rots, an idea that originated in Ancient Egypt. The ancient Egyptians believed that toxins formed as a result of decomposition within the intestines, and moved from there into the circulatory system causing fever and the development of pus.
In the 19th century, studies in biochemistry and microbiology seemed to support the autointoxication hypothesis, and mainstream physicians promoted the idea. Over time, the concept broadened to "auto-intoxication" where the body cannot fully dispose of its waste products and toxins, which accumulate in the intestine.
In the early 20th century, the auto-intoxication hypothesis was discredited as advances in science failed to support its claims. Despite this, the discredited idea still persists in the public imagination, and colon cleansing has undergone a resurgence in the alternative medical community supported by beliefs about autointoxication and colon cleansing products.
Relationship to Medical symptoms
The symptoms attributed to autointoxication are : headache, fatigue, loss of appetite and irritability within the bowel and toxins from putrefying food.There is little evidence of actual benefit to the procedure, and no evidence that it can alleviate the symptoms that are attributed to the theories of colon cleansing.There is no evidence that frequent bowel movements result in better health or longer life.
Complications and risks of colon irrigation
Colon cleansing is generally unnecessary as the body naturally removes waste material. Colon cleansing may disrupt the balance between bacteria and natural chemicals in the bowel, and may interfere with the colon's ability to shed dead cells. Other rare but serious complications have included a number of cases of gastrointestinal perforation, and a well documented case of amoebic infection from poorly sterilised equipment. Some colon cleansing programs disrupt fluid and electrolyte balance which may lead to dehydration and salt depletion, whilst prolonged or excessive cleansing programs can lead to anemia and malnutrition. Excessive use of enemas have also been associated with cardiac problems such as heart failure, and heart attacks related to electrolyte imbalances when combined with coffee as an ingredient. The frequent use of enemas or other colon cleansing tools may lead to dependence and an inability to defecate without assistance or withdrawal symptoms. Herbs that are consumed for colon cleansing and taken as oral preparations may also interfere with drug absorption and effectiveness.
Some types of colon cleansing present potential hazards!
The equipment used during colon cleansing has caused damage to the rectum in a small number of individuals and caused amoebiasis when improperly sterilized. Certain enema preparations have been associated with heart attacks and electrolyte imbalances.
Frequent colon cleansing may interfere with the proper functioning of the colon & can lead to dependence on laxatives or enemas to defecate. Some herbs used may also interact with or reduce the effectiveness of prescription drugs.
Colon cleanse, Body cleansing or detoxification
Is a treatment in alternative medicine which proponents claim rid the body of accumulated harmful substances. Critics argue that such cleansings are often unnecessary, and are based on questionable or disproved scientific claims. The FDA has issued several letters warning manufacturers and suppliers of colon hydrotherapy equipment about making false claims of effectiveness, safety issues and quality control violations.
Colon cleanse via Detox diets
Detox diets are dietary plans regarded as having detoxifying effects. Scientists, dietitians, and doctors, while generally judging 'detox-diets' harmless (unless nutritional deficiency results), often dispute the value and need of 'detox-diets' due to lack of supporting factual evidence.
"Detox" diets usually suggest that water,or fruits and vegetables compose a majority of one's food intake. Limiting this to unprocessed (and sometimes also Non-GM) foods is often advocated. Limiting or eliminating alcohol is also a major factor, and drinking more water is similarly recommended.
Methods to modify the diet for the purpose of detoxification include:
* Eliminating foods such as caffeine, alcohol, processed food (including any bread), Pre-made or canned food, salt, sugar, wheat, red meat, pork, fried and deep fried food, yellow cheese, cream, butter and margarine, shortening, etc... while focusing on pure foods such as raw fruits and vegetables, whole grains, legumes, raw nuts and seeds, fish, vegetable oils, herbs and herbal Teas, water, etc...
* Raw foodism
* Fasting, including water fasting and juice fasting
* Increased consumption of fish
* Food combining
* Calorie restriction
* Herbal detox
* Master Cleanse, also known as the lemonade diet, refer to the fasting diet advocated by Stanley Busroughs.
* Special Teas used in combination with another detox method. Most detox teas contain ginger, milk thistle, licorice, rooibos, black pepper & dandelion, ingredients known in folk medicine as digestive aids. Other ingredients help to protect the liver, alleviate urinary problems and help treats stomach ulcers. Some proponents of detox diets emphasize it as a lifestyle rather than a diet. Others have touted spiritual and psychological benefits of regular detox dieting.
Highly Restrictive Colon cleansing: Detox Diets
Such as Water fasting or the Master Cleanse are not the safest form of weight loss. These diets, if done improperly or for too long, may result in nutrient deficiencies. Of particular concern is lack of protein, which may result in wasting of muscle tissue, due to insufficient amino acids for repair. With less lean muscle tissue, the body's metabolic needs decrease, which hampers weight loss efforts unless calories are lessened further in the diet.
Colon cleansing: Colon Hydro-therapy
It uses enemas to inject water, sometimes mixed with herbs, or other liquids, into the colon using special equipment. Oral cleaning uses dietary fiber, herbs, dietary supplements or laxatives. Practitioners believe colon cleansing removes accumulations of feces from the walls of the large intestine which are believed to putrefy, harbour parasites or pathogenic gut flora to cause non-specific symptoms and general ill-health (referred to as "auto-intoxication"), a hypothesis based on medical beliefs of the Ancient Egyptians and Greeks that was discredited in the early 20th century.
The bowel itself is not dirty and barring drugs or disease, it cleans itself naturally without need for assistance. Some types of colon cleansing present potential hazards; the equipment used during colon cleansing has caused damage to the rectum in a small number of individuals & caused amoebiasis when improperly sterilized. Certain enema preparations have been associated with heart attacks and electrolyte imbalances. Frequent colon cleansing may interfere with the proper functioning of the colon and can lead to dependence on laxatives or enemas to defecate. Some herbs used may also interact with or reduce the effectiveness of prescription drugs.
Ultimate Colon Cleanser With A Free Probiotics value $24.95 - 3 pack/4.
For A Full Complete internal digestive system cleanse
By Choosing the Ultimate Colon Cleanser program, You are making a very wise investment and you are about to embark on a journey that will yield you many remarkable health benefits. After 30 days (or longer if you want to continue enjoying the revitalizing benefits of the Ultimate Colon Cleanse Program) you will experience a surge in energy, loss of unwanted weight, better skin, and many of the other health benefits that come from using what customers say is "the best colon cleansing system available". See and read testimonials...
What's inside The Ultimate Colon Cleanser Program?
Everything You Need For A Clean, Healthy Colon!
1. Ultimate Internal Cleansing Fiber - A special blend of 14 natural herbal ingredients designed to loosen and remove deeply impacted toxic buildup in the colon. Professionally formulated to soothe and protect the intestinal tract while cleansing, Ultimate internal Cleansing Fiber is safe and gentle enough for every day use.
2. Ultimate Anti-Parasite support - Helps your body kill and expel potentially dangerous intestinal worms, their eggs and other parasites that inhabit the body. The herbal remedies in the Ultimate Anti-Parasite have been in use for thousands of years and are proven to be safe and effective.
3. Ultimate Probiotics Formula (Free) - A special formulation offering 8 different strains of highly beneficial bacteria. The specially coated vegetarian capsules safely deliver over 4 billion healthy micro-organisms to your intestines, helping your body naturally eliminate toxins and support shedding excess weight.
4. Ultimate Nighttime Cleansing Tea - A delicious, caffeine-free herbal tea consumed before bedtime that works with your body's chemistry to naturally push the detached toxic buildup and dead parasites through your colon and out of your system each morning.
Ultimate Colon Cleanser is your Best : Constipation, Gas, Bloating & IBS solution.
To Eliminate Toxic waste, Drop some serious weight Faster, End Bloating, Regain your lost energy, effective digestive tract cleansing and Best Of All: FEEL GREAT Again!
"Return It Empty" 60-Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee*
Copyright © 2009 Healthy Colon Today. All rights